A COMBINATION OF TRANQUILITY AND ADVENTURE
Camp in style with us at Pebble Isle. Our charming campgrounds overlook the marina and scenic Kentucky Lake for views sure to impress. 52 RV campsites all come complete with full hook ups, including 30A / 50A / 110V electric, city water and sewer, to ensure you’re able to make the very most of your time here. Enjoy lake life while you take in the scenery, connect with nature, and enjoy time with the people you love. At Pebble Isle, it’s back to basics, but with all the amenities you could want.
Annual Site Pricing for our RV Campgrounds on Kentucky Lake
As you settle into your RV campsite, you'll be greeted with picturesque views of Kentucky Lake and the Pebble Isle Marina and Harbor.
Book your annual campsite rental at Pebble Isle today to start your adventure and enjoy amenities such as:
- Our boat launch ramp is a designated area where campers can easily access the water from the campground. We ensure the ramp is easily accessible for all types of boats, whether your family plans to go fishing or just out for a bit of pleasure boating.
- We have plenty of areas adjacent to our boat slips to launch kayaks and paddleboards for fun adventures exploring the local area.
- Fishing from any banks within the Campground / Marina area. (Please note: For safety reasons, it is not allowed from boat docks.)
- Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the entire campground. This is a convenient amenity for those who need to stay connected to the outside world or those just looking to catch up on their favorite shows while on vacation.
- The Ship’s Store is a convenient floating shop that offers a variety of items that campers may need during their stay. This includes soft drinks, beer, ice cream, and other snacks, along with boating and fishing supplies. We also stock a wide variety of Pebble Isle apparel.
- We have a convenient bathhouse facility, including hot showers and coin-operated laundry facilities.
- The Grey Heron Grill floating restaurant is open seasonally, typically from April to September, for lunch and dinner from Friday – Sunday. Enjoy great food and drinks on our outdoor patio overlooking the Pebble Isle Harbor. (Check our Facebook and Google pages for current opening days/hours.)
- The entrance to Johnsonville State Historic Park is close by, which allows campers to enjoy scenic walks from the Pebble Isle campground through the park.